BCS hires people who embrace the five BCS Core Values of
Teamwork, Integrity, Quality, Accountability, and Attitude.
We are now hiring:
In addition to any other job requirements, Bellingham Cold Storage requires applicants to pass
a drug screening. Please note that if you have been smoking marijuana, please don't bother to apply.
While we realize it is now legal to smoke it, you can't do so if you want to work at BCS.
Our drug test is able to tell when synthetic urine is being used for the test. Thank you!
Positions may be temporary or union-based.
In cases where a union contract is in effect, any discrepancies between these descriptions and the union contract
defer to the language of the union contract.
Applications for all positions are available at:
BCS Security Office at 2700 Roeder Avenue
(Security Office across the street from guard shack)
Programmer Trainee (Entry Level)
Bellingham Cold Storage has developed its own warehouse management system and is now looking for an
entry level programmer trainee who could become part of our IT Team. Bellingham Cold Storage is a
public cold storage located in Bellingham on the waterfront and is a family-owned business that has
been operating since 1946.
- Very proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Great interpersonal skills
- Interest and/or experience in programming
- Must be over 18 years old
- GED/High School Equivalency plus 1-2 years college-level education
- Must pass a Math / Literacy Test
- 40K annually PLUS the following
- Medical insurance, including access to a free clinic*
- Dental insurance*
- Vision insurance*
- 401K plan*
*Benefits dependent on meeting minimum work requirements.
Interested applicants should send their resumes to
Resumes should be received by February 28, 2015
Back to top