No cost medical care is expanding for BCS Employees!
BCS has always placed an importance on the health and wellness of our employees. Since 2018, we’ve been offering no-cost medical care to our employees and their families with the opening of The Orchard Clinic. The success led us to research how to expand and provide more easy access.
As of July 1, we’re excited to announce that BCS employees will have access to 10 no-cost medical clinics in partnership with Family Care Network. The clinics will be available to employees and their families as part of the $135/month medical plan, covered at 100% with a $0 copayment.
Patient services include Urgent Care, Telemedicine, Behavioral Health, and OB Care. You can view a complete list of services at Family Care Network’s website. Added benefits are:
- Evening and weekend hours
- Walk-ins welcome for Urgent Care
- On-site lab and x-ray
- Telemedicine and In-Home Care
Making an appointment is easy. Call the employee number and an attendant will connect you with services at clinics across Whatcom and Skagit County. BCS is excited to expand medical coverage to employees and their families, and provide sustainable benefits for our employees long term.
Access Family Care Clinics Services
- If you already have an established relationship with a FCN provider, please continue to access care with that provider as you typically would.
- To access FCN On Demand Telemedicine go to familycarenetwork.com/services/telemedicine.
- No appointment is necessary. Hours are 8am – 9pm Mon- Fri1 9am – 5pm Sat Sun and Holidays.
- To access FCN Urgent Care services1 locations and hours can be found at
familycarenetwork.com/services/urgent-care. No appointment is necessary.
- To establish care with a FCN Primary Care Provider1 please call 360-318-8800 ext. 1259. If your call is not immediately answered please leave a message and your call will be returned.
You will still receive the same care at no cost to you or your family member for all general practitioner visits. A complete list of services, locations, and hours can be found at familycarenetwork.com.
This information is also available through the BCS Human Resources Department and you can find it on your PayCom App.
Please feel free to contact BCS Human Resources if you have any additional questions.