We concentrate on creating a safe environment that focuses on our core values of teamwork, integrity, quality, accountability, and attitude. Here are some of the benefits our employees enjoy:
Whether you are single, married, raising a family, or thinking ahead to retirement, BCS is committed to providing valuable benefits to support our full-time employees.
We offer a robust benefits package which includes:
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage with low deductibles and reasonable monthly insurance premiums
- Access to 10 local and well-established medical clinics with no co-pays
- Company provided life insurance
- Flexible Spending & Dependent Care Accounts
- Long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your household
- Sick and vacation time accruals starting on day one
- Retirement options including 401k with company match and pension contributions for our union positions
Thinking about becoming a Forklift driver for BCS?:
Whether you already have experience or just have a desire to operate a forklift, BCS offers a comprehensive forklift training program. Through this program, individuals gain transferable skills while increasing their value to our shipping, receiving and warehousing teams.