Bellingham Cold Storage
Work Location: Bellingham, WA – Roeder Street and Orchard Drive Warehouses
Department: Operations | Report to: Area Foreman | Position is Full-time Non-exempt
Tired of the heat? Come cool down at Bellingham Cold Storage!
We are an industry-leading cold chain logistics company based in Bellingham, WA. We own and manage several warehouse locations including the largest portside cold storage facility on the West Coast.
Laborers at Bellingham Cold Storage are essential contributors to our success. We are looking for team players who can safely and efficiently perform the following:
- Load and unload trucks, ships, railcars and containers by hand
- Assist other departments, when necessary, which may include general clean up, be trained to operate equipment (i.e., pallet jack or forklift)
- Perform regular labor functions
What’s in it for you?
- $1000 Signing bonus paid in increments of hours worked
- Overtime paid for hours more than 8 per day; Lots of OT available
- Exceptional Benefit Package
– Low monthly employee contribution to medical, dental and vision coverage (currently less than $150/month for the entire family)
– $250 deductibles and just $2,000 maximum out of pocket each year
– Access to 10 local and well-established medical clinics with no co-pays
– Disability Insurance
– Company provided Life Insurance
- Generous Retirement Package including Pension and 401K with matching contributions
- Wage Increases based on hours worked
- Earn up to 5 weeks paid time off
- Opportunities for growth, development, and internal promotion
Work will be performed at both the Roeder Street and Orchard Drive warehouses on day, swing, and graveyard shifts. Punctual, regular attendance is required.
Hiring contingencies include passing a background check and drug test.
Wage Range for Laborer:
$13.69 – $16.17 DOE
This posting does not identify all essential functions nor is it a full job description. This information will be provided to all serious candidates upon request.
Bellingham Cold Storage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, veteran status or genetic information.