Bellingham Cold Storage
Work Location: Bellingham, WA – Roeder Street
Department: Administration | Report to: Vice President, Administration | Position is Full-time Hourly Non-Exempt
Bellingham Cold Storage is looking for a new team member!
We are an industry-leading cold chain logistics company based in Bellingham, WA. We own and manage several warehouse locations including the largest portside cold storage facility on the West Coast.
The Payroll/HR Coordinator at Bellingham Cold Storage is an essential contributor to our success. We are looking for a team player who can accurately and efficiently perform the following:
- Data input, timecard auditing, processing, and reporting semi-
monthly payroll via Paycom
- Responsible for onboarding new hires and ensuring compliance
with testing and contractual requirements
- Primary point of contact for workers compensation activity
- Maintain HR recordkeeping and reporting requirements
- Provide backup reception duties, as needed
Prior experience in Paycom is a plus!
What’s in it for you?
- Exceptional Benefit Package
- Low monthly employee contribution to medical, dental and vision coverage (currently less than $150/month for the entire family)
- Access to 10 local and well-established medical clinics with no co-pays
- Disability Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance
- Generous 401k program
- Opportunities for growth, and development
Work will be performed at the Roeder Street location. Regular hours are Monday – Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm and punctual, regular attendance is required.
A background check, and a pre-hire drug test must be passed before an applicant may be offered this job.
Wage Range for Payroll/HR Coordinator:
$23 – $26/hour
This posting does not identify all essential functions nor is it a full job description. This information will be provided to all serious candidates upon request.
Bellingham Cold Storage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, veteran status or genetic information.