Bellingham Cold Storage
Work Location: Bellingham, WA – Roeder Street and Orchard
Department: Administration | Report to: Operations Manager | Position is Full-time Hourly Non-exempt
Bellingham Cold Storage is looking for a new team member!
We are an industry-leading cold chain logistics company based in Bellingham, WA. We own and manage several warehouse locations including the largest portside cold storage facility on the West Coast.
The Plant Liaison at Bellingham Cold Storage is an essential contributor to our success. We are looking for a team player who can accurately and efficiently perform the following:
- Oversee warehouse operations including special projects
- Actively participate in strategic planning pertaining to shipping, receiving and scheduling
- Ensure all warehouse employees are utilized efficiently while prioritizing activities and projects
- Manage the customer service experience provided by warehouse employees to ensure that the best possible service is consistently provided to all customers
What’s in it for you?
- Exceptional Benefit Package
- Low monthly employee contribution to medical, dental and vision coverage (currently less than $100/month for the entire family)
- Access to 10 local and well-established medical clinics with no co-pays
- Disability Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance
- 401k program
- Opportunities for growth, and development
Work will be performed at both the Roeder Street and Orchard locations. Regular hours are Monday – Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm and punctual, regular attendance is required.
A background check, and a pre-hire drug test must be passed before an applicant may be offered this job.
Wage Range for Plant Liaison:
$60,000 – $65,000 per year
This posting does not identify all essential functions nor is it a full job description. This information will be provided to all serious candidates upon request.
Bellingham Cold Storage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, veteran status or genetic information.